Professional coaching is support intended to help an employee, a manager or all the staff of a company to achieve one or more goals. The client is accompanied by a professional coach endowed with a special learning ability. During the accompaniment, the client is required to overcome problems and find solutions adapted to each situation. The idea is to teach employees, managers or staff to make the right decision. Professional coaching can be individual or collective. This support thus enables the company to improve staff performance.
Business coaching helps to:
• identifying the issues and resources to prepare management actions;
• take a step back, question yourself when necessary, set short, medium and long term goals;
• increase staff performance;
• improve the work atmosphere and self-confidence;
• optimize turnover;
• work on your network and forge the right alliances within the company;
• maximize your personal efficiency, improve your priorities and invest your energy in actions;
• see clearly in power games, get out of a possible conflict;
• to handle his emotions;
• deal with any professional crises.
Corporate coaching – 1H